The Federal Public Service Commission announced the merit list for General Recruitment. The issued merit lists are for various posts, which detail we provided below. The commission has posted the list of all candidates who appeared in the test with the Pass/Fail status. So, applicants who appeared in the FPSC General Recruitment Test can visit the commission website and check the result through the merit list. Below, we have also explained the complete method to check the FPSC General Recruitment Merit Lists 2023 for all posts.
FPSC General Recruitment Posts
The Federal Public Service Commission issued the merit list for the following General Recruitment Posts.
- Research Officer (BS-17) CASE NO.F4-100/2022
- Accounts Office (BS-17) CASE NO.F4-163/2022
- Assistant Signal/Telecommunication Engineer (BS-17) CASE NO.F4-144/2022
- Assistant Controller of Stores/Purchase (BS-17) CASE NO.F4-125/2022
- Preventive Officer (BS-16) CASE NO.F4-122/2022
- Appraising/Valuation Officer (BS-16) CASE NO.F4-121/2022
- Processing Assistant (BS-16) CASE NO.F4-98/2022
- Research Associate (BS-17) CASE NO.F4-141/2022
- Inspector (BS-16) CASE NO.F4-128/2022
- Computer Operator (BS-16) CASE NO.F4-126/2022
- Assistant Director Culture (BS-17) CASE NO.F4-301/2017
How to Check FPSC General Recruitment Merit Lists 2023
- Visit the FPSC website to check the Merit List for the General Recruitment Posts. (https://www.fpsc.gov.pk/news/general-recruitment-merit-lists)
- Click your concerned post case No and check your eligibility (Pass/Fail) for the concerned post.