Those who are looking for any international scholarship will now get ready. The government of New Zealand has an open computer science scholarship program. One of the well-known New Zealand universities, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, has offered this Scholarship. The purpose of offering this Scholarship is to help and support Master’s Students in Computer Science. The duration of this Fuji Xerox Masters Scholarship in Computer Science is one Year. This scholarship covers the full tuition fee. This is one of the highest-paid scholarships in New Zealand. So, we advised you not to miss this golden opportunity.
Fuji Xerox Masters Scholarship Details:-
Check out the complete details of the Fuji Xerox Masters Scholarship.
div style=”overflow: auto;”>
|Scholarship offered||Fuji Xerox Masters Scholarship|
|Duration of scholarship||One year|
|Deadline||31 October 2020|
- $25,000 stipend will be provided to the scholar
- Full Tuition Fees
To apply for this Computer Science Scholarship in New Zealand, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students belonging from any Country are eligible for this computer science scholarship
- The Scholarship is offered for the students belonging to the comp science field.
- The selection is based on candidates Academic Performance.
- Applicant’s aimed area must-have commercial potential.
Following documents are required for Fuji Xerox Masters Scholarship 2021:
- One page research proposal
- Reference from an Academic Referee
- Personal Statement (include evidence of financial Hardship)
How to Apply:-
To apply for Fuji Xerox Masters Scholarship, Click here