The Government College University GCU Lahore issued a notification regarding the GAT Registration 2022 for MS and MPhil Programs. All those applicants who want to apply for master degree program in such a prestigious institute will apply now. The applicant who want to successfully pass the GAT test will get 50% marks in GAT test. GCU Lahore announced GAT registration today and the last date to apply is 10th June 2022. As per details, the GAT test will be conducted on 18th and 19th June 2022.
GCU Lahore GAT Marks Details:-
GCU Lahore GAT Test will consist of 100 marks and will be distributed according to the following detail.
|English||15||75 minutes total for all 3 Sections|
|Mathematics||15||75 minutes total for all 3 Sections|
|Analytics||10||75 minutes total for all 3 Sections|
|Subject Based||60||105 minutes|
|Total||100 Marks||180 Minutes ( 3 Hours|
GCU Lahore Offered Subjects:-
The government College University GCU Lahore offer the following degree programs for the following faculties.
- Applied Physics
- Computer Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Fresh Water Biology
- Fisheries & Aquaculture
- Banking & Financial Economics
- Islamic Studies
GAT Eligibility Criteria:-
- Applicant who passes 6-year Master’s / Bachelor’s degrees with 205 CGPA / 50 % marks in the relevant degree is eligible for GAT test.
- Candidates should obtain 50 % marks on the GCU – GAT test
How To Apply / Register for GCU GAT Admissions 2022
- Candidates should apply only ONLINE through www. gcuonline. pk
- Processing fee of Rs. 1500/- can be paid in any branch of UBL.
- Roll No slips and seating plan will be uploaded on the GCU website before the exams.