Government Punjab Public Library has announced vacancies for Library Assistant and Dispatch Rider. You can further read to get more information about the vacant posts.
The Government Punjab Public Library holds a large collection of books in almost all fields of knowledge. The total collection is approximately 0.3 million volumes and includes books, bound volumes of magazines/ newspapers, documents and over 1500 manuscripts. The library is for all classes of people free of cost and thus contributing to the intellectual advancement of the country.
Government Punjab Public Library Jobs 2019:
The following are the vacant posts announced for the job-seeking persons.
- Library Assistant
- Dispatch Rider
Last Date to Apply:
November 20, 2019
The details of the above-mentioned vacancies are here.
|Sr. No.||Name of post||BS||No. of posts||Age||Qualification|
|1.||Library Assistant||9||07||18-25||Intermediate (2nd division) with Certificate in Library Science (2nd division)|
Intermediate (2nd division)
With 1 subject of Library Science.
|2.||Dispatch Rider||4||01||20-30||Middle pass and having a motorcycle having a license with 2 years’ experience.|
How to Apply:
Applications along with the required documents should reach in the Office of the Government Punjab Public Library Lahore during the office hours up to 2.00 p.m. before the deadline.
- Attested copies of certificates
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Those candidates who are already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates will be short-listed and called for the interview.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit will be given to male candidates and eight years to female candidates, as per Government policy.
- No TA/ DA will be given.