PPSC JOBS March 2020
Punjab Public Service Commission has listed 200 more jobs in multiple departments. This government is advertised by the Board of Revenue, Deputy Commissioner Rawalpindi, Specialized Healthcare and medical education department and Punjab Irrigation Department. The serious applicants who are already serving in the Government sector can apply through proper channel.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has opening new vacancies. They are looking for talented, energetic, and well-experienced staff for different positions. The candidate must bring original CNIC during the test.
This PPSC job is published in Advertisement No. 10. The candidates must read the terms and conditions carefully. You can see the complete details of PPSC jobs from the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission.
Vacant Positions for PPSC:-
Below are mentioned the complete details of PPSC vacant positions with a basic scale. Have a look.
|Vacant Positions||Basic Scale|
|Senior Registrar (Ophthalmology)||BS-18|
|Senior Registrar (Oncology)||BS-18|
|Senior Registrar (Radiology)||BS-18|
|Senior Registrar (medicine)||BS-18|
|Assistant Professor (Gynaecology)||BS-18|
|Assistant Professor (Ophthalmology)||BS-18|
|Assistant Professor (Cardiology)||BS-18|
|Assistant Professor (Paediatric Surgery)||BS-18|
|Assistant Professor (Psychiatry)||BS-18|
|Assistant Professor (Cardiac Surgery)||BS-18|
|Assistant Professor (Anatomy)||BS-18|
The candidate must be an MBBS degree holder or equivalent to MBBS from HEC/PMDC well-recognized university or institute.
How to Apply online for PPSC Mach Jobs 2020:-
- The candidate must enter the data carefully in the online application form.
- All fields are mandatory. Editing option is available; you can make changes in your online application form before the last date.
- During the test, the negative marking shall be done, 0.25 marks will be deducted for one incorrect answer.
- For the Lecturer post, the eligible applicant who is a candidate for one or more subjects shall be allowed three chances in each subject so that he/she is a candidate in accordance with the above laid down policy.
- If candidates have some experience, then he/she must bring their experience certificates at the time of interview.
- The applicant must bring their degree/result card at the interview time.
- It is compulsory for every applicant to deposit under Head: “C02101- Organizations Of State-Test Fee Realized By The Punjab Public Service Commission.” You can deposit in your nearest Branches of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- Special candidates are not required to deposit the application fee.
- Foreign candidates, having Punjab Domicile, and deposit the test fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country.
- No Bank Draft/ Pay Order/ Cheque will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
PPSC Jobs Deadline:-
The last date for application submission of PPSC jobs is March 30, 2020
More latest updates regarding PPSC, please keep visiting our Website.
Related: PMS Exam Syllabus