HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
HEC has announced the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021. According to the information, the process of new applications is under process, and candidates will be able to apply from the second week of March 2021.
However, before this, HEC announced Phase-II of Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarships. Now, the application for phase-II has been closed; thus, students will be able to apply in the next phase soon. In phase-II, around 111,685 students applied for the Ehsaas Undergraduate students.
Other than that, this year government decided to distribute 67,000 scholarships among the students.
Eligibility criteria of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
- Students of undergraduate degrees enrolled in the Public universities/institutes
- Candidates from the low income/financially unstable families
- Students must enroll in the universities on merit
- For the scholarship, only regular students are eligible
Ineligibility Criteria Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
- Students who are receiving any other scholarship
- Those students enrolled in any distance learning programs
- Students enrolled on the Self basis or in evening programs with higher fees.
Benefits Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
- Full tuition fee
- 4000 monthly stipend
- 50% seats for women quota
How to apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
- Interested students visit HEC Website (http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk) for registration.
- Students have to submit the application form to the concerned university with all required documents.
- Students will not have to send the application form to the BISP or HEC.
See Also: Rahmatul-Lil-Alameen Scholarship
Last date Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
- The last date of registration for the Scholarship 2021 is 31 March 2021 (Tentative).
To get the latest news regarding the Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship 2021 from our website, FSc Online.