The Higher Education Commission HEC announced the Law Admission Test for admission in LLB degree programs for session 2022. Many students after successfully completing intermediate want to get admission in LLB to become a lawyer. Therefore, HEC opens the doors for such students and invites applications for LAT admission. As per the LAT schedule, the test will be held on 7th August 2022. Those who are interested will now register themselves for the LAT test. Only those candidate are eligible to get admission to LLB who successfully pass the LAT test. So what are you waiting for? Go and apply now
HEC LAT Test Pattern and Syllabus:-
Have a look at the detailed paper pattern and syllabus announced by the HEC LAT 2022. The details are as under.
|Division of Questions||Marks||Nature of Questions|
|Essay (Either in English or Urdu)||15||200 Words Maximum|
|Personal Statement (Either in English or Urdu)||10||200 Words Maximum|
|MCQS: General Knowledge||20|
|MCQS: Islamic Studies||10|
|MCQS: Pak Studies||10|
|MCQS: Maths||05||Basic Math|
HEC LAT Examination Date:-
- The HEC Law Admission Test LAT will held on 7th August 2022.
- Applicant who applies will download the roll number slips from the HEC website
- The E-mail will send to the registered applicants along with the day, date, time and venue
- Print the roll number slip in order to enter and appear in the HEC LAT test
How to Apply for HEC LAT Admission 2022:-
- The candidate can apply online by visiting the HEC website for online registration
- Application submission comprises of two steps. One is profiled completion using the My Profile section and application submission using the Law Admission Test link on the menu panel in the left-hand sidebar of the online portal
- Only online submitted applications will consider for LAT
- The test fee is Rs 1250 which is to be deposited in bank account Bank Al Habib.
- The test fee is non-refundable
The last date for submission of application is 22nd July 2o22