Looking for an HEC scholarship in 2021? If yes, then you are definitely in the perfect place. Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad invites the application of scholarship for needy students. Every year, HEC offers scholarships to undergraduate students in 98 universities of the country. However, students who belong to Public sector universities and their sub-campuses can apply for this HEC Need-based Scholarship. As this scholarship is on open merit, therefore only open merit admitted students can apply. In addition to that, students admitted on self-finance schemes cannot apply for HEC need-based scholarships. In the case of Medicine, Pharm-D, and other five-year programs, funding will be made available for the complete program.
See Also: PEEF Scholarship 2021 for Inter and BS
In Pakistan, the majority of students are illiterate due to the lack of resources. There is a shortage of talented students. In this regard, the Government of Pakistan acknowledges this problem and offers higher education to all needy and deserving students. HEC always takes an initial step to help the poor
HEC Scholarship Benefits:
This HEC Need-based scholarship offers the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fee
- PKR: 6000/- Monthly Stipend
HEC Eligibility Criteria
An applicant who meets the following criteria is eligible for this scholarship.
- The willing applicants should be admitted in any undergraduate Disciplines
- Should be enrolled in a 4 or 5 years undergraduate degree program.
- Students in financial need who already enrolled in participating institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Only those applicant are eligible who is financially deserving
- The number of slots will be decided by the universities.
- Funding for slots will continue for the complete duration of the program. In case any students drop out, they Replaced by other candidates on the waiting list.
- In addition to the tuition fee, every grantee will be paid Rs.6000/- stipend per month for the complete program.
- All universities will issue the notification and announce their application receiving date for HEC need-based scholarship separately.
- The interested candidates should contact their university’s financial aid office in order to participate in this scholarship
- To get the application form, click here
- Applicant should submit the documents along with all educational documentS