We have a good for the AJK students who are in search of government scholarships in a foreign country. Just like other institutes, the Higher Education Commission announced the Moroccan Government Scholarship for the session 2022-23. Applicants from AJK National who want to pursue their education will now have a chance to apply for this scholarship. They offered scholarships to Pakistani students for admission to the Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher, Technical and Vocational Education for the academic year 2022-23. The last date for submission of the application is 20th September 2022. So what are you waiting for? Go and apply now
Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022-23
Have a look at the latest scholarship details announced by the Moroccan government.
Applicants who fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicant must be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible.
- The selected scholar is available to start his/her academic studies in the Moroccan Universities by the start of the academic year in (September/October 2023).
- A minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) Degree for Undergraduate program. Aged from 19-23 years.
- A minimum of 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for the Master’s program
- A minimum of 18 years of education in the relevant field of study for admission in the PhD program in the respective Moroccan University.
- Language requirements: The mode of study is the French language
- No one will be allowed to avail of a scholarship without having shown satisfactory mastery of the French language
- Applicants must fulfil other requirements set by the concerned university in Morocco.
- The candidate must not be suspended/ expelled from the Kingdom of Morocco earlier due to any criminal activity.
- The application who succeeds in the French language Training program, organized in their country of origin, should be in the possession, prior to their arrival to Morocco, for the academic year 2022-23 of the following documents.
- A long-term visa (student visa)
Applicant will get the following benefit when enrolling in this scholarship.
- Monthly Stipend
- Medical coverage
- Visa and residency requirements are available
How to Apply for Moroccon Government Scholarship 2022:-
- The candidates can download and fill AMCI application form available at https://www.amci.ma/sites/default/files/2022-05/Formulaire%20de%20candidature%202022-2023.pdf
- AMCI application form in the French language is required by Morocco. The applicant may fill in his/her particulars in English language on the French application form.
The applicant will have to apply before 20th September 2022