The Higher Education Commission (HEC) opened the applications for undergraduate scholarships for Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA candidates. The outstanding Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA students who want to pursue undergraduate studies from HEC-recognized institutes can apply for the scholarship. HEC offered scholarships to eligible candidates in all areas of study for the academic year 2022-23. However, HEC advertised the undergraduate scholarship through a project called “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the Students of Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA (Phase-II) Batch-I.” However, The last date for the HEC undergraduate scholarship is 13 February 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC UG Scholarships 20223 for Balochistan & FATA Candidates
- Applicants must have a domicile of Balichiostan/Erstwhile FATA.
- Candidates must have completed 12 years of education with at least 60% Marks.
- Age: 22 years (on the closing date)
- Candidates already getting any other HEC/Government scholarship are not eligible.
- KPK Lissaail-E-Wal Mahroom Foundation Scholarship For Orphan Students 2023
- Brunei Darussalam Fully-Funded Scholarship Program 2023
HEC UG Scholarships 2023 Benefits
The Undergraduate Scholarship for the Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA candidates announced by the HEC will cover the following expenses.
- Average tuition fees & other charges, including hostel charges (Maximum Rs 200,000/- per/year)
- Living Allowances Rs 12,000/month
- Book Allowances Rs 10,000/annum
- Traveling allowance Rs 10,000/annum
- Initial settlement allowances of Rs 20,000 (once)
How to Apply for HEC UG Scholarships 2023 for Balochistan & FATA Candidates
- Submit the online application for the HEC undergraduate scholarship 2023 through the given link (https://eportal.hec.gov.pk)
- Deposit Rs 500/- processing fee in Higher Education Commission account through HBL branch code 1742. (account detail is on the notice below).
- Upload the scanned paid challan form on the online portal with the application form and submit it.
- Last date: 13 February 2023