IBA Sukkur has invited students for the Sindh Talent Hunt Program 2019. This IBA Sukkur Scholarship is to be admitted to IBA University for the worthy students of Sindh province. It is a fully-funded IBA Sukkur University undergraduate scholarship for Pakistani Students.
Sukkur IBA University has collaborated with Government of Sindh to provide this golden chance to the Students of Sindh to study in one of the top universities of Pakistan
IBA Sukkur Sindh Talent Hunt Program Scholarship:
Under this merit cum need-based scholarship program, 500 chosen applicants will be given access to a 6-month foundation semester through the entry test and taught the following courses:
- Information & Communication Technologies
Courses For IBA Sukkur Sindh Talent Hunt Program Scholarship
Top 150 performing students from the 6-month foundation semester will be offered admission at Sukkur IBA University in a regular undergraduate program with a fully-funded scholarship for the period of 4 years in the following problems:
- BS Mathematics
- BS Computer Science
- BS Software Engineering
- BS Accounting & Finance
- BBA Agribusiness
- BS A.I & Robotics
- BS Media & Communication
- BS (Hons) Physical Education
- B.Ed (Hons) Elementary/Secondary
- BE – Electrical Engineering
- BE Energy Systems Engineering
- BE Computer Systems Engineering
- No tuition fees
- Free of cost books
- Free hostel/accommodation facility
- Free of cost transportation facility (pick & drop)
- A stipend of Rs. 5000/- per month (will be paid to every student)
Students must have completed their Intermediate in the years 2017, 2018 or 2019
Must have a domicile of Sindh
Selection will be made on the merit-cum-poverty basis
- For BBA/BS/B.Ed (Hons)/ BS Mathematics:
Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in Intermediate passed in annual examination with no supplement & no subject(s) condonation by Board.
- For BE – Electrical Engineering/ Energy Systems Engineering and Computer Systems Engineering:
Candidates must have Intermediate in Pre-Engineering with at least 60% marks qualified in annual examination with no supplement and no subject(s) condonation by Board.
Candidates interested in BE-Electrical Engineering, BE-Energy/Computer Systems Engineering and BS Mathematics Programs must have Intermediate in Pre-Engineering qualified in annual examination with no supplement and no subject(s) condonation by Board.
How to Apply:
- The forms can be downloaded from the website: www.iba-suk.edu.pk
- Fill in the form and submit it at the Admission Office at IBA University.
Last Date to Apply:
December 06, 2019.
Admission Test IBA Sukkur Sindh Talent Hunt Program Scholarship:
December 15, 2019.
The initiative taken by the IBA University for the deserving students is great and the students must avail of this opportunity. The students are advised to keep visiting F.Sc Online for further updates regarding IBA Talent Hunt Program 2019.
Related: NUTECH Jobs 2019