The Information Technology University of Lahore is offering Full-time jobs for the post of Research Associate & Team Lead in Lahore. It’s an opportunity for applicants who want to have a permanent appointment. Experience of Two years is required along with a Master’s degree. Eligible applicants can go through the eligibility requirements described briefly below. Willing candidates must apply before the due date.
Information Technology University is one of the well-reputed institutes established back in 2012 in Lahore. They aim to revolute the fields of Science, Technology & Engineering. Information Technology University mainly focuses on implementing the unique educational method to educate upcoming generations.
Information Technology University Lahore Job details
Details regarding the posts & requirements of education and experience are as follow. Read carefully to avoid any confusion.
|Announced date||20th November 2020|
|Institution name||Information Technology University|
|Last date||9th December 2020|
Details of available vacancies and number of seats are as below.
- Team Lead (3)
- Research Associate (5)
Eligibility criteria include educational qualification, require age & experience of the candidate. Eligibility criteria for each post are as follow:
Team Lead (3):
- Degree of Masters or Equilant degree (having qualification of sixteen years) from an authorized university is required.
- Two years of experience in the Research & Project Management field is necessary.
- Applicants must have good communication skills.
- The age requirement for the candidate is 45 years.
Research Associate (3):
- Degree of Masters or equivalent degree in the fields of Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Technology Management from an authorised university is necessary.
- Applicants having a degree in Formal or Social sciences are preferable.
- Candidate must have good English speaking & coding skills with the required experience.
- The age limit for candidates is 45 years.
Research Associate (2):
- Candidates must have a degree of Masters or equivalent degree in the fields of Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Technology Management from an authorised university.
- Applicant must have excellent Coding & English writing skills.
- Eligible applicants must be 45 years old.
How to apply
Willing applicants can follow the procedure below to apply for the job.
- Apply online at the application portal of the official site of Information Technology University Lahore.
- For further details contact 042-35880062 or visit the address: 6th Floor ARFA Tower, Ferozepur Road, Nishtar Town, Lahore, Punjab.
- Apply before the due date.
- The deadline for applying is 9th December 2020. No application is applicable after the due date. So follow the above procedure & try your luck.