We have some good news for the applicant studying BS degree at the Government College Women’s University Faisalabad. The Interloop Limited company now invites applications for scholarships for undergraduate degree programs. They offer need-based scholarships. They awarded this scholarship to the needy, deserving, and talented candidates who cannot pay their fees. The applicant who is still needy and wants this opportunity will now have a golden chance to avail of this scholarship. For the ease of students, we mentioned the step-by-step procedure of how to apply for the Interloop scholarship. The last date for submission of the application is September 10, 2022.
Interloop Need-Based Scholarship 2022 Details:-
Look at the scholarship details announced by Interloop Limited. The details are as under.
Required Documents for Interloop Need-Based Scholarship:-
The applicant must attach the attested copies of the following documents and the application form.
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Copies of the transcripts/certificates of the last exams passed.
- Copy of CNIC/B-form/Token from NADRA
- Copy of CNIC of father
- Copy of monthly/yearly income certificate in case of Government/private employee
- Copy of the paid electricity bill
How to Apply for Interloop Limited Scholarship 2022:-
- The scholarship application form is available on the interloop website.
- Students need to apply for admission at GCWUF to avail of the scholarship.
- Scholarship form completed in all aspects may be submitted along with required documents to Special Assistant to Chairman, Interloop limited, 54-Al Sadiq Plaza, Sadiq Market, Railway Road,
- The Last date of application submission for the interloop need-based scholarship is September 10, 2022.