Islamia College Peshawar Admissions
Admissions are open at Islamia College Peshawar. They invite applications for the following intermediate programs FA, FSc, and Islamic Theology. Online admission forms and prospectus are available at the official website. Due to COVID-19, Islamia College, Peshawar launched an online admission facility to avoid spreading disease. Those who are willing to get admission in Islamia College Peshawar must apply before the last date.
Candidates must attach the following documents.
Provisional certificate of Matric
DMC of Matric
02 passport size photographs
- Applicant must bring original document at the time of interview
- Please note the scheduled time of interview
- Bring a hard copy of the online form
Below are mentioned the interview schedule of boys. Have a look
|Pre-medical||19-08-2020||Open merit and Self Support|
|Pre-engineering||20-08-2020||Open merit and Self Support|
|21-08-2020||Open merit and Self Support|
|ICP employees, children, Senior Alumni, Association||24-08-2020||Open merit and Self Support|
|FATA and F.R||25-08-2020||Open merit and Self Support|
|O level, UOP Employees, Balochistan students||26-08-2020||Open merit and Self Support|
Below are mentioned the interview schedules of girls. Have a look
|Pre-medical and pre-engineering||31-08-2020||Open merit and Self Support|
How to apply:-
Applicants are encouraged as per the following steps.
- Visit www. icp.edu.pk/ link for admission
- Create an online account
- Fill the registration form carefully
- Take the print of the form; the bank slip is automatically generated
- A deposit fee of Rs 1000/- in the account number mentioned in the advertisement
- Attach the bank slip and original DMC and send the admission form via courier to the Directorate of Admission, Islamia College Peshawar.