Are you willing to join Pak Army as a Commissioned Officer through PMA Long Course? If yes, then you are absolutely at the perfect place. Pakistan Army announces the application for the commissioned officer (2nd Lieutenant) through PMA Long Course 149. An applicant who wants to serve their beloved country will now have a chance by following the general terms and conditions of the 149 PMA Long course vacant position. It’s a dream of every male gender to get a job in the Pakistan army. Therefore, for this position, only male candidates are eligible to apply. The registration process will start on 4 October 2021 and ends on 6 November 2021. After this, the preliminary tests were held from 11 November 2021 to 11 January 2022. However, the marital status must be unmarried for this post. Applicants with Intermediate, bachelor (2 years), or (4 years) degree holders can apply through the proper channel. The interested candidate who wants to become a part of 2nd Lieutenant through PMA Long Course 149 can apply before the last date. The application deadline is 6 November 2021. So, what are you waiting for? Go and apply now.
PMA 149 Long Course Job Details 2021:-
Check out the complete details of Pak Army 149 Long Course listed below. The details are as under
|Minimum Height||5’-4” (162.5 cm)|
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army 149 PMA Long Course 2021:-
The applicant who fulfills the below-mentioned eligibility criteria is eligible to apply for this Pak Army Jobs.
- For Intermediate or Equivalent. The age lies between 17 to 22 years (as of 1 May 2022). However, there are three months of age relaxation in both upper and lower age limits
- For Graduates (2 years): the age lies between 17 to 23 years, and there is no age relaxation
- For graduate (4 years): the age lies between 17 to 24 years, and there is no age relaxation
- Serving Army Soldiers: Age as of 1 May 2022 – 17-25 Years. No age relaxation.
- Candidates must pass FA/FSc with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Secure 60% marks or both for BSc/ BA/ BSc-(Hons) and BBA/ BPA, with 50% mks in FA/ FSc are eligible for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course.
- Height: 5’-4” (162.5 cm)
- Only male gender eligible
- Martial status: unmarried
- Must verify the mark sheet/ certificate of Intermediate/BA and BSc.
Physical Tests of Pak Army 149 PMA Long Course 2021:
The criteria of the physical test schedule are given below. Check now
- 1.6 Km Run – 8 minutes
- Pull-Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Push-Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Crunches – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7.4 feet
- The interested candidates can apply by visiting the official Pak Army or visit Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
- Attach all required documents and visit the Pak Army officer before the last date
- The TCC Candidates who apply for the PMA Long Course and have undergone ISSB irrespective of outcome will also be considered repeat candidates.
- Candidates who clear written, medical and physical tests will be interviewed
- Repeater candidates must report at concerned Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) from 6 – 15 Nov 2021 for a preliminary test.