Those anxiously waiting for the Pak Army job will now get ready. On Monday, Pak Army announced the latest career vacancies for Direct Short Service Commission Entry 2022. Pak Army offers jobs for Information, Communication, and Technology officer ICTO. The online application process will begin on December 27, 2021, and end on January 12, 2022. Both male and female (married and Unmarried) candidates having 16 years of education can apply for these ICTO jobs. Candidates can also join as captains through this induction program. It’s the dream of every candidate to serve their beloved nation. The last date to apply for Direct Short Service commission entry 2022 is January 12, 2022.
Pak Army as Captain Through Direct Short Service Commission Details 2022:-
Check out the complete details of the Pak Army as Captain Through Direct Short Service Commission Details 2022. Take a look
|Marital Status||Married / Unmarried|
|Nationality||Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan|
Pak Army as Captain 2022 ICTO Registration Schedule
Have a look at the detailed registration schedule issued by the Pak Army as Captain 2022. The details are as under
|Registration starts||27th December 2021|
|Last date||12 January 2022|
Pak Army as Captain 2022 Qualification Criteria:-
Look at the education required criteria for Pak Army Information, Communication, and Technology officer ICTO.
Applicants having Bachelor’s degree holders in any of the following programs can apply through the proper channel.
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- System Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Security
- Cyber Security
Applicants must bring the following documents while applying.
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
- Minimum Height – 5’-4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 62.5% Marks in the annual system.
- There was no 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC-recognized universities.
- Candidates who acquired qualifications as private candidates are not eligible.
Experience Required for Pak Army ICTO
Applicants who meet the following eligibility criteria can apply for ICTO jobs 2021.
- Applicant having MS/MSc (18 years of education) in the fields mentioned above
- 1/2 years experience in Software Development/ERP Projects
- Expertise in Java, PHP, .NET, and related technologies
Applying Procedure for Pak Army as Captain Direct Service Commission Captain Jobs 2022
The interested candidates can apply by following the step by step procedure for DSC jobs 2022
- The eligible candidates can apply online at Pak Army’s official website by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- They can also register by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
- Candidates will report the exact date and time for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slips.
- Candidates will also bring all documents mentioned below and pay the prospectus fee at the AS&RCs.