Pakistan Army announced the vacancies in the Defence Security Force DSF as a soldier (Sipahi) general duty and Clerks. These jobs are for candidates having Pakistan nationality from all provinces. For the Defense Security Force DSF jobs, Pak Army will recruit the candidates based on the provincial/district quota. Teams will visit the different districts and shortlist the eligible candidates. However, the last registration date for the Defence Security Force DSF 2022 varies for all provinces and districts.
Pak Army DSF Offered Jobs
The Pakistan Army Defence Security Force has announced the vacancies for the following posts/trades.
- General Duty
Eligibility Criteria for DSF Jobs 2022
- Candidates must have a matric/intermediate degree
- Must be a Pakistani candidate
- Gender: Male only
- Age limit: 17.5 – 23 years on 07 November 2022
Physical Standards for DSF Jobs 2022
- Minimum height: 5’-6” (167.5cm) for Soldiers and 162.5 cm for clerks
- Chest: 31” to 33” (78 – 83 cm) for soldiers and 74-79cm for clerks
How to register for DSF Jobs 2022
- Eligible candidates have to bring all original copies of required documents with 02 photographs and CNIC/B-form to their respective province & districts’ recruitment place.
- Candidates must get two envelopes containing the complete postal address.
- The registration fee for the DSF jobs 2022 is Rs 100/-
District-wise detail of DSF Jobs 2022 Registration and the Last date
Here is the complete detail regarding the Pak Army DSF Jobs 2022 registration date, city, and venue (District-wise)
|18-22 May 2022||Multan|
|21-25 May 2022||Lahore|
|23-27 May 2022||Gujranwala|
|19-23 June 2022||Rawalpindi|
|21-24 July 2022||Karachi|
|01-05 July 2022||Hyderabad|
|01-05 July 2022||Sukkur|
|28-30 July 2022||DI Khan|
|19-23 June 2022||Peshawar|
|16-18 May 2022||Quetta|
|27-31 July 2022||Gwadar|
|15-21 June 2022||Gilgit|
- Azad Jammu & Kashmir
|19-22 June 2022||Mirpur|