For the Army Medical Corps, Pakistan Army advertised the notice to join Army as M-Cadet 2022. For the M-Cadet, the Medical students of 4th-year/last year are eligible. However, the registration for the Army M-Cadet started on 11 July 2022, so interested and eligible medical college candidates can visit the Pak Army website to apply online. The age limit is 20-26 years old. However, below is the complete detail to join the Pak Army as M-Cadet 2022. The last date for Army M-Cadet registration is 19 August 2022.
Pak Army Medical Corps M-Cadet 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Pakistan Army|
|The registration starts on||11 July 2022|
|Last Date||19 August 2022|
|Preliminary test date||24-28 August 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Army M-Cadet 2022
- Final or 4th-year MBBS students studying in the PEC-recognized Medical institutes.
- For the Army Medical core, only 2nd division or Grade-C in the academic career will be acceptable
- Eligible gender: Unmarried Males
- Nationality: Pakistani or Azad Kashmir/GB Domicile holders
- Age: 20-26
Applicants will continue their medical degrees in their concerned medical colleges and complete them. After completing the Medical Education and Basic Military Training, the applicant will be eligible to join M-Cadet Army Medical Core as Captain.
Physical standards for M-Cadet 2022
- Minimum height: 5’-4” (162.5cm)
- Weight: As per BMI (Body Mass Index)
Physical Tests for Army M-Cadet 2022
- 1.6 KM run in 8.5 minutes
- Pushups: 15 in 02 minutes
- Situps: 15 in 02 minutes
- Chinups: 03 in 02 minutes
- Cross the ditch
The stipend of M-Cadets 2022
- Selected M-Cadets will get Rs 18,583/month as a stipend.
- Candidates will receive a maximum of Rs 222,996 /annum after getting the Captain commission in Army Medical Corps.
Required Documents for M-Cadets
- Educational and domicile certificates (two attested sets)
- 02 CNIC attested copies
- 04 Passport-sized photographs
How to Apply for the M-Cadets 2022
- Visit the Join Pak Army website to apply for the Medical Corps as M-Cadets 2022.
- Applicants can visit the nearest Army recruitment centers for registration.
- Last date: 19 August 2022