Join Pak Navy as Civilian 2021
Pakistan Navy announced the job position for various posts to join the Navy as civilians under batch 2021-B. Thus, candidates having bachelor’s, intermediate, matric, and primary degrees are eligible to join Pak Navy as civilians. The registration for the civilian jobs started on 06 June 2021. However, Pak Navy announced 125 posts for various positions on a quota basis. So Those who want to serve the country and work for the Navy can apply for the announced posts. The last date of registration to join the Navy as a civilian is 13 June 2021.
Join Pak Navy as civilian Details
Here are the details regarding the joining of the Pakistan Navy as civilians under 2021-B.
|Company Name||Pakistan Navy|
Available Vacancies in Pak Navy
Pakistan Navy Announced the following positions for the civilians under Batch B-2021.
|Sr #||Branch/category||BPS||No. of Posts||Qualification||Gender|
|2||Data Entry operator||14||01||Bachelors||Males, Females|
|11||Duplication Machine Operator||04||01||Primary||Males|
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Navy
- Candidates having Bachelors/Intermediate/Matric qualifications can apply.
- Both males and females are eligible.
- Candidates having Pakistani Nationality can apply.
How to Apply for Pak Navy as Civilian
- To apply for the Pak Navy as Civilian 2021-B, candidates can apply through the Pak Navy website. (https://joinpaknavy.gov.pk/)
- Applicants can also visit the nearest recruitment centers for registration. Thus, candidates must bring original and attested copies of all documents.
- For the Sr.09-15, candidates have to send a written application on a plain page to the given address.
- After registration, candidates will appear in the initial computer-based test on academics.
- Last date: 13 June 2021