Pak Navy announces the latest job opportunities for the induction through short service commission 2022-A. Applicants who are eagerly waiting for a Pak Navy job will now have a chance to apply by fulfilling the general terms and conditions. Applicants having BS/BE, MS, and Ph.D. degrees can apply easily for Pak Navy Short Service Commission. The registration process will start from 21 November and the last date for submission of application is 5th December 2021. The dates of entry test shall be communicated to the registered candidates through SMS by respective PNR & SCs after improvement in the COVID-19 pandemic situation.
Pakistan Navy Short Service Commission Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should meet the following below-mentioned eligibility criteria before applying.
- Both male and female can apply for Pak Navy Job
- Height must be 5 ft 4 inches for Male and 5 ft for Female
- The qualification must be minimum of 70% marks or equivalent GPA or above
Pak Navy Short Service Commission Branches 2021
Pak Navy commission is offered in the following branches.
- Operations Branch Marines & SSG
- Mechanical Engineering Branch
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- Construction Branch
- Special Branch
- Medical Branch Specialists
- Medical Branch GMOs
- Education Branch
Applying Procedure for Join Pak Navy
The selection process commenced with the publication of the advertisement in the newspapers. The steps of the same are as under:
- Candidates requested to forward application to Recruitment Directorate Naval Headquarters will not entertain
- Online registered candidates must bring attested photocopies of their documents along with crossed postal order as per given in the registration slip(in favor of Director Recruitment) on the day of the entrance test.
Important Point to Remember:-
- A candidate ineligible to join the service if he dismissed or discharged from the service on discipline/unsuitability/physical disability or convicted by a civil court or otherwise