The University of Karachi has extended the deadlines for the online submissions of application form 2021. Now students can apply through the university portal till 02 December 2020. So, all the details, guidelines, application forms, etc., are available on the university website.
Now, students don’t wait for the last date but register themselves as soon as possible before the 02 December. After this, the university will announce the entry test date.
The University of Karachi has postponed the registration date for the following degrees/programs:
- Bachelors and masters programs
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Morning and Evening)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (Morning and evening)
- Department of Visual Studies
Method to Apply online:
- Visit the university admission portal (http://www.uokadmission.edu.pk/login) and sign up-register yourselves by providing asked data.
- After signing up, get a bank deposit slip for your required degree.
- After that, assess the form, and before filling the form, read the given instructions carefully.
- Complete the application form
- Upload and attached all scanned documents and fee deposit slip
- Review the form and submit.
NOTE: Those students who want to get admissions on reserved seats or self-finance basis must appear in the entry test and pass the test.