Applications of scholarship are invited to King Abdulaziz University for the academic session 2021. They offer Bachelor’s, Master and Ph.D. degree programs to deserving students. Applicants who want to pursue higher education will now have a chance to apply by following general criteria. Moreover, they offer scholarships in all fields of studies including Natural Sciences, Engineering, IT, Humanities, Arts, Business Administrations. King Abdulaziz University offers scholarships to both male and female students.
See Also: PEEF Scholarship 2021 for Inter and BS
King Abdulaziz University is one of the top-ranked public sector universities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Not only this, but they also ranked in the top 150 Universities of the world. For this scholarship, no application fee is required for application submission at the university. There is No Deadline for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship. Students can apply throughout the year for KAU Scholarships. The Screening Process is held twice a year.
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2021 Details
Check out the complete details of the KAU scholarship 2021
|university||King Abdulaziz University|
|Course Level||Undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate Degree.|
|Scholarship type||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||Open All Year (Screening Two Times in a Year)|
KAU Scholarship Benefits:-
This scholarship covers the following expenses. The details are as under
- KAU offer a monthly stipend Of Sr 900
- Subsidized Meals
- Sr 1,800 preparation Allowance, for the First Time
- Medical Facilities / Health Care
- Sr 4,000 for Ph.D., And Sr 3,000 for Masters Allowance for thesis
- Sr 2,700 Allowance Of For Shipping Books (When Graduated).
- Two-Way Ticket Annually
- An applicant whose age 35 Years for Ph.D. programs and maximum of 30 Years for masters are eligible to apply.
- Applicant having University Degree holder From an Accredited College or University and Should Have a Degree With “very Good” at Least.
- English Language not required. While languages including TOEFL (PBT)=500, TOEFL (CBT)=173, TOEFL (IBT)=61 and IELTS=5 required
- Must physically and medically fit
- Applicant resume/ Detailed CV
- Statement of purpose in English
- A copy of the graduation certificate (certified from the Saudi Embassy of the home country).
- A copy of transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy of home country).
- Recommendation letters from two former professors.
- A copy of a passport valid for at least one year.
- The interested applicants Can Apply Online through the Application Portal. The link to the Online Portal is https://ags.kau.edu.sa/outpsgadm/INDEX.ASP
- Applicant can apply throughout the year
- There is no deadline