Kinnaird College for Women announced the latest career job opportunities for session 2022. Applicant both male and female is highly welcome to apply for this position. They are looking for applicants for the position of Associate Professor, Lecturer, and Junior Lecturer for the Intermediate College section. Applicants who have excellent knowledge skills will now have a golden chance to take part in Kinnaird College. Applicants having a Master degrees holder can apply. The last date to apply for Kinnaird College for Women jobs is 1st August 2022.
Kinnaird College Vacant Positions:-
Kinnaird College for Women is looking for a well-motivated and talented individual for the following positions
|Associate Professor||Ph.D. in Food Science and Human Nutrition or Home Economics (Food and Nutrition)||Experience18 years of education with a specialization in Food Science and Human Nutrition or Home Economics (Food and Nutrition)|
|Lecturer||Master’s degree (foreign) or M.Phil or equivalent degree||10 years teaching/research experience with at least 4 years post Ph.D. level experience|
|(Junior Lecturer )
Sports and Physical Education
|Masters/Bachelors||Fluency and proficiency in spoken and written English is mandatory except for Urdu discipline.|
- Two passport size photographs
- attested copies of CNIC
- All relevant documents (experience letters, last drawn salary slip, domicile, medical/ fitness certificate and other certificates mentioned in the resume.)
How to Apply for Kinnaird College Teaching Jobs 2022:-
- The interested candidates can apply by filling out the application form
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form and submit it to the Kinnaird College for Women
- The position applied for must be mentioned on top of the envelope.
- Candidates applying for more than one position should apply separately.
- Resume and Cover letter along with attested copies of the following documents should be sent through registered mail to the address mentioned.
Lasrt date to apply: 1st August 2022