The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC invites applications for the latest career job opportunities for 2022. They announced jobs in multiple government sectors and departments. Applicants who want to apply for KPPSC jobs must follow the job requirements. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa advertised this position on 13th August 2022. The job position is in Peshawar. For these posts, the salary package starts from 40,000 and ends on 90,000/- PKR. Applicant having Bachelor, BDS, BS, LLB, M.Phil., Master, MBBS, Ph.D. The last date for submission of the application is 26th August 2022.
KPPSC Adv 4/2022 Job Details 2022:-
Look at the KPPSC job details below.
KPPSC Vacant Positions:-
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC is looking for well-qualified and energetic people for the following vacant positions:-
- Additional Coordination Officers
- Assistant Directors
- Assistant Directors – Litigation
- Assistant Engineers/SDO
- Assistant Professors
- Assistant Public Prosecutors
- Assistant Superintendents Jail
- Associate Professors
- Budget & Accounts Officers
- Computer Programmers
- Deputy Coordination Officers
- District Specialists
- Forest Rangers
- GIS Experts
- Legal Assistants
- Media & Communication Assistants
- Media & Communication Officers
- Research Assistants
- Senior Registrars
- Sub Divisional Forest Officers
- Subject Specialists
- Women Medical Officers
Applicant who fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply
- Applicant having Bachelor, BDS, BS, LLB, M.Phil., Master, MBBS, Ph.D. degree holder can apply
- Both male and female can apply
- The age limit required for KPPSC Positions are 30-40
How to Apply for KPPSC Jobs 2022:-
- Visit the KPPSC website at https://www.kppsc.gov.pk/ to see if you are eligible.
- After submitting the online application, candidates must pay the Application Processing Fee.
- Applications that do not include a processing fee will be rejected.
- As per government policy, the responsible authority has the right to edit, modify, or cancel the advertisement and raise or decrease the number of posts.
The last date for submission of the application is 26th August 2022