King Testing service (KTS) announced the Oxford Endowed Scholarship Program 2022-23. The advertised scholarship is for students of all Pakistan provinces and AJK nationals. However, the Oxford Endowedt merit scholarship 2022 is for 8th, 9th, 10th, Intermediate, Undergraduate, and postgraduate students. Thus, the eligible students of Pakistan of all degrees are eligible for the KTS Oxford Endowed Scholarship 2022. Therefore, qualified students visit the KTS website and get the application to apply for the Oxford Endowed scholarship by 23 May 2022.
Eligible Degrees for KTS Oxford Endowed Scholarship 2022
For the KTS Oxford Endowed Scholarship Program 2022-23, the students of the following degree are eligible.
- 8th, 9th, 10th
Eligibility Criteria for KTS Oxford Endowed Scholarship 2022
- Students have Pakistani and AJK/GB Nationality.
- Students from all public and private educational institutes are eligible.
- 8th, 9th, and 10th class students can apply according to their classes. While a Matric pass student can apply for Intermediate, intermediate pass for an undergraduate, and undergraduate pass for postgraduate degree scholarships.
How to Apply for the KTS Oxford Endowed Scholarship 2022
- Visit the KTS website and download the application form for the Oxford Endowed Scholarship. (https://kts.com.pk/home/projects_view/6318624195c6725f2)
- Submit the application for the concerned degree scholarship within the due date.
- Last date: 23 May 2022