King Testing service has announced the Kawish Scholarship Phase-III under the National Youth Empowerment Scholarship Program. The announced scholarship is for the Sindh and Balochistan candidates. However, the announced Kawish scholarship is for all deserving students of Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, and postgraduation. Thus, the deserving students of Sindh and Balochistan of all degrees are eligible for the KTS Kawish scholarship Phase-III 2021. Through the KTS scholarships, students will get 100% educational expenses. Thus, qualified candidates of Sindh and Balochistan visit the KTS website and apply for the Kawish scholarship by 20 December 2021.
Eligible Degrees for KTS Kawish Scholarship 2021
For the KTS Kawish scholarship Phase-III, the Sindh and Balochistan students of the following degree are eligible.
See Also: Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2022
Eligibility Criteria for KTS Kawish Scholarship
- Sindh and Balochistan students
- Studied in Sindh and Balochistan schools, colleges, universities
- Students have to appear in the test and pass it. (Test format is available on the KTS website.)
How to Apply for the KTS Kawish Scholarship
- To apply for the KTS Kawish scholarship Phase-III 2021, Visit the KTS website. (https://kts.com.pk/home/projects_view/4788619e100978e43)
- Click on your concerning degree and on the registration form button to download it and post it to the KTS office.
- Address: manager operation, King Testing service (KTS), FEHF Block # 51-E, 3rd floor, Office # 7 G-11/3, Islamabad
- Last date: 20 December 2021