Under the National Youth Empowerment Scholarship Program, King Testing service has announced the Kawish Scholarship Phase-II. The announced scholarship is for the KPK and FATA candidates. The Kawish scholarship is for the needy students of Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, and postgraduation. Thus, the deserving students of KPK and FATA of all degrees are eligible for the KTS Kawish scholarship. Through these scholarships, students will get 100% academic expenditures. Thus, interested and eligible candidates of KP and FAT visit the KTS website and apply for the scholarship by 20 December 2021.
See Also: Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2022
Eligible Degree for Kawish Scholarship 2021
For the KTS Kawish scholarship Phase-II, the students of the following degree are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Kawish Scholarship
- KP and FATA students
- Studied in KPN and FATA school, colleges, universities
- Have to appear in the test. (Test pattern is available on the KTS website.)
How to Apply for the Kawish Scholarship
- To apply for the KTS Kawish scholarship phase-II 2021, Visit the KTS website. (https://kts.com.pk/home/projects_view/79116198f282706fd)
- Click on your concerning degree and then on the registration form.
- Download the registration form and complete the application.
- Post the filled application form to the mentioned address. KTS will not accept the application by hand.
- Address: manager operation, King Testing service, FEHF Block No. 51-E, 3rd floor, Office No. 7 G-11/3, Islamabad
- Last date: 20 December 2021