Are you waiting for a detailed BSc annual examination fee schedule for 2022? If yes, then you definitely reached the perfect place. The University of Karachi issued the fee schedule for the BSc (Part I and II) and BSc (Failure) degree programs. Not only this, KU also announces the examination form submission of BSc. Karachi University will start the admission process on the 8th of April and the last date for submitting the BSc examination fee is 22nd April 2022. The interested candidates can get the examination forms available at Sindh Bank & Alfalah Bank University of Karachi Campus Branches on payment of RS: 100/- each. Students are directed to attach relevant documents and submit the examination forms through their respective colleges.
Karachi University BSc Annual Examination Fee Schedule 2022
Have a look at the detailed fee schedule of the BSc (Part I and II) annual examination issued by Karachi University 2022. The details are as under.
|BSc (Pass) Part-I (Failures)||Rs 7000/-|
|BSc (Pass) Part-II||Rs 7000/-|
|BSc (Pass) Both Parts||Rs 1200/-|
It is also pertinent to mention that the applicant who enrolled in 2015 or earlier shall appear in the annual examination 2021 by paying Rs 3000/- as a fine in addition to the normal examination fee. They require to appear as per the existing syllabus.
General Terms and Conditions:-
- The candidate must send the examination forms on college letterhead as per the admission list of Part-I and II and the record of the college.
- The principals of the respective colleges requested to forward the examination forms and fees of such students admitted and eligible to appear in the examination and attach a copy of the enrollment Card, CNIC, Matric certificate, and Marks certificate with the examination form.
- Photographs will paste on the examination form. Stapled photographs on the examination form not accepted.
- The examination fee, once deposited, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates advised to mention the subjects/papers to appear as mentioned in their enrolment and marks sheet.