Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has reported multiple job openings in their Consolidated Advertisement No. 12. The advertisement was published on November 28, 2019.
Last Date to Apply to FPSC Latest Jobs:
December 16, 2019
Details FPSC Latest Jobs:
According to the advertisement, the following job vacancies are announced.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||BSP||Age||Type||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Deputy Director-General||20||45 + 05 years||Permanent||01|
|2.||Assistant Chief||18||35 + 05 years||Temporary||01|
|3.||Junior Civilian Labour Officer||16||20 – 28 + 05 years||Permanent||02|
|4.||Assistant Professor (Botany)||25-35 + 05 years||Permanent||01|
|5.||Lady Physiotherapist||16||25-35 + 05 years||Permanent||01|
|6.||Sub Treasury Officer||16||20 -28 + 05 years||Permanent||03|
|7.||Assistant Director||17||21 – 30 + 05 years||Temporary||01|
|8.||Accountant||16||20 – 28 + 05 years||Temporary||10|
|9.||Computer Operator||16||20 – 28 + 05 years||Temporary||109|
|10.||Assistant Professor (Male) (Computer Science)||18||25 – 35 years||Temporary||01|
|11.||Librarian||17||22 – 30 + 05 years||Permanent||01|
|12.||Scientific Officer||17||22 – 30 + 05 years||Permanent||01|
|13.||Junior Establishment and Finance Officer||16||20 – 28 + 05 years||Permanent||01|
|14.||Doctor (Female)||17||22 – 30 + 05 years||Temporary||01|
|15.||Assistant Dental Surgeon||17||22 – 30 + 05 years||Temporary||01|
|16.||Assistant Director (Programmer)||17||22 – 30 + 05 years||Permanent||01|
|17.||Range Forest Officer||16 + 25% special pay||22 – 30 + 05 years||Permanent||01|
|18.||Assistant Manager IT||17||22 – 30 + 05 years||Permanent||01|
|19.||Deputy Director||18||35 + 05 years||Temporary||02|
|20.||Medical Officer||17||28 + 05 years||Permanent||03|
|21.||Professor||20||52 + 03 years||Temporary||04|
Procedure to Apply:
- All applications must be submitted online through www.fpsc.gov.pkon the FPSC’s website.
- Candidates may edit online applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/emission etc.
- The Information claimed will be considered as final in the online application form.
- Subsequent claims of experience, previously not submitted the online form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to qualify. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- Detailed General Instructions/guidelines for online application can be found on the website.
- Applicants do not require a hardcopy of their online application.
- Those applicants who do not have internet access can apply their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of the prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in the submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval for the Commission.
- The rate for various posts is different:
- BS-16 & 17: Rs.300/-
- BS 18 = Rs.750/-
- BS 19 = Rs.1200/-
- BS 20 & above = Rs.1500/-
- The payment may be deposited in the nearest Government Treasury or in a branch of the National Bank of Pakistan on or before the closing date.
- The original T.R may be preserved and supplied to the supervisory staff at the time of test/examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates. Photocopy of Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
- T.R may not be forwarded to FPSC in advance but may be issued at or upon request the time of test/examination.
Attest copies of the following documents are required from the candidate:
- Two photographs
- Matric, Intermediate Certificates
- Bachelor’s Master’s, M.Phil., PhD Degrees
- Experience Certificate (where required)
- Domicile Certificate
- Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of Government servant)
- Original T.R
- Equivalence Certificate (where required)
- Experience letter from companies/firms/organizations
Admission Certificate for Screening/Descriptive Test for the respective posts will be placed on the website of FPSC i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk on 16th March 2019.
Conduct of Test:
- Candidates will be required to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt, and downloaded a copy of the Admission Certificate at the time of the Screening/Written Test.
- Without Original Treasury, Receipt candidates would not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall. Photocopy of T.R/Bank Scroll would not be accepted. Candidates are advised to preserve the original T.R in order to avoid any inconvenience when they enter the Examination Halls.
- Test/Examination for Consolidated Advt. No. 12 2019 will tentatively be held from 29th March 2020 onwards. Such tests/examinations can, however, be conducted earlier also in case of a limited number of candidates.
Keep visiting FSc Online for more updates and news regarding FPSC jobs.
Related: PPSC Jobs 2020