Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has announced jobs for the year 2019 in their consolidated advertisement No. 11 for November. The advertisement was published on 30th October 2019. Applicants with MBBS/Ph.D./M.Phil/ Masters/Bachelor’s qualifications in the relevant discipline are welcome.
Last Date to Apply
Monday, 18th November 2019.
FPSC Adv. 11th November Jobs Details
Details for the FPSC jobs 2019 are as follows.
|Sr. No.||Name of post||Grade||Age limit||Gender||Job Type||No. of vacancies|
|1.||Medical Officer||BS-17||22-30 years||Both||Permanent||01|
|2.||Joint Commissioner for Indus Waters||BS-19||32-40 years||Both||Permanent||02|
|4.||Assistant Professor||BS-18||25-35 years||Both||Permanent||05|
|6.||Principal Foreman (Electronics)||BS-16||20-28 years||Both||Permanent||02|
|7.||3rd Engineer (Textile)||BS-17||22-30 years||Both||Permanent||01|
|8.||Medical Officer||BS-17||28 years||Both||Permanent||09|
|9.||Assistant Director||BS-17||32 years||Both||Permanent||01|
|10.||Cost Accountant||BS-18||25-35 years||Both||Permanent||01|
|12.||Information Technology Specialist||BS-17||22-30 years||Both||Temporary||01|
|13.||District Prosecutor||BS-19||32-40 years||Both||Permanent||01|
|14.||Deputy District Prosecutor||BS-18||25-35 years||Both||Permanent||05|
|15.||Assistant Deputy District Prosecutor||BS-17||22-30 years||Both||Permanent||10|
|16.||Research Officer||BS-17||22-30 years||Both||Permanent||05|
|17.||Accounts Officer||BS-17||21-30 years||Both||Temporary||01|
|18.||Charge/ Staff Nurse||BS-16||20-28 years||Both||Temporary||02|
See Also: FPSC Result 2021
See Also: PPSC Jobs Advertisement 37/2020
Observations & General Instructions
In all cases, the candidates’ eligibility shall be determined for compliance with the rule of the Commission set out in the General Instructions on the FPSC’s website. Candidates are recommended to update themselves with the General Instructions before applying for the jobs mentioned above.
How to Apply FPSC Latest Jobs November 2019
- All applications must be submitted online through the official website of FPSC at fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates may edit online applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/omission etc.
- Information in the online application form will be treated as final.
- Subsequent claims of experience, previously not submitted online, are considered to be subsequent considerations and an attempt to qualify. These subsequent claims are accepted.
- No hardcopy of the online application form is required from the applicant.
- Those applicants who do not have internet service available are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars according to the prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will only be processed further after the approval of the Commission.
The application fee for various posts is different.
- BS-16 & 17: Rs. 300/-
- BS-18: Rs. 750/-
- BS-19: Rs. 1200/-
- BS-20 & above: Rs. 1500/-
- The fee may be deposited in the nearest Government Treasury or in a branch of the National Bank of Pakistan on or before the closing date.
- Bank draft/ Cheque/Postal Order is not acceptable.
- R. may not be sent in advance but provided at the time of test/exam or when asked for.
Shortlisting Criteria for Interview
As per the Commission’s rules, the applicants will be shortlisted for the interview.
Documents Required From the Candidates
- Following the test/examination, the candidates in higher merit positions in the respective quota would be asked to provide certified copies of requisite documents based on the results. The following documents may be required for further procedure:
- 2 photographs
- Matric, Intermediate Certificates
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD degrees
Experience certificate (where required)
- Domicile certificate
- Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of Government servant)
- Original T.R. (in non-test cases)
- These documents are to be submitted within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post, SMS and E-mail.
- Wherever a candidate has to claim equivalence of the required degree, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC must be provided to FPSC for authentication of the claim.
- The applicants who fail to submit the required documents within prescribed time/ incomplete information, their candidature shall be liable for refusal. The candidates are therefore told to be ready to submit their reports to FPSC by the due date.
- It should not be assumed from the request for documents that the candidate has been shortlisted for interview as his/her eligibility is to be determined in light of the documents and position of merit.
- The candidate’s eligibility shall be calculated in all respects until the closing date.
- See Also: 2400 PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020
The admission certificate for the screening/ descriptive test for the respective posts will be placed on the website of FPSC on 16th March 2019.
Conduction of Test
- It will be mandatory of the candidates to bring the original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded a copy of the Admission Certificate at the time of the test.
- Without the original treasury receipt, the candidates would not be allowed entry in the examination hall.
- R./ Bank Scroll photocopies would not be accepted.
- Test/Examination for Consolidated Advt. No. 11/2019 will tentatively be held from 29th March 2019 However, such tests/Examinations may also be carried out earlier in the case of a limited number of candidates.
Keep visiting FSc Online for further updates and news related to FPSC jobs. And also share this post with your friends who are on their mission to job hunting.