Masood Textile Mills Limited is offering jobs of Reward & Benefits Specialists. They want to hire hard-working, eligible & energetic candidates for the progress of their Mill. Their working abilities will improve the value & status of Mills. They want to make it a bigger brand all over the world. Masood Textile Mills Limited is a manufacturing company based in Faisalabad. It is the largest Fabric manufacturer & exporter mill working in Pakistan.
Masood Textile Mills Limited is offering jobs for the Reward & Benefits Specialists. Their key responsibilities are:
- Their main job is to define a fair, equitable, and competitive total compensation and benefits package.
- They have to prepare job analysis for job evaluations.
- They develop a consistent compensation philosophy and reward structures.
- They use various methods and techniques & take data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial, and nonfinancial payments.
- They participate in salary and beneficial surveys.
- They conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues, and best reward practices along with Incentive Structures.
Masood Textile Mills Limited Jobs Details
Details regarding Masood Textile Jobs & their dates are as follow.
|Announced date||17th November 2020|
|Company name||Masood Textile Mills Limited|
|Last date||20th November 2020|
The authority of Masood Textile Mills is looking for multiple candidates for the following post:
- Reward and Benefits Specialists
The eligibility requirement is mention below. Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria need to follow the procedure below to apply for the job.
- The candidate must hold a degree Masters in Human Resource Management/MBA.
- The candidate must have a minimum of five years of experience in Human Resources -Rewards Function.
- The candidates must have an understanding and exposure to Job Evaluation assignments in previous organizations
- The candidate must have working experience as a Benefits specialist & Rewards/compensation.
- The job requires the knowledge and familiarity of the candidate with different kinds of Salary & Benefits surveys.
- The candidate must have strong quantitative and logical skills.
- The candidate must have a vast knowledge of Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and must be highly numerical and accurate in detailed working (proficient in MS Excel).
- The candidate must have brilliant research, logical, quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, project management, and multi-tasking skills.
How to apply
Here is the complete detail of the applying procedure. Candidates should follow each & step closely to avoid any confusion.
- Share a description of your profile at the official website email@example.com. Don’t forget to mention your position in the subject field.
The deadline for submission is 20th November 2020. An incomplete or overdue application is unacceptable. So try to apply before the due date.