Microsoft Virtual Internship 2020
Microsoft is offering an online internship to candidates all over the world. It is a chance for those who want to gain something new about their field from the experts. For the Microsoft virtual internship, there is no registration and other fees. The last date of this internship is not mentioned. Candidates who will do internships also get a certificate. So, all candidates must apply for the internship.
The Microsoft virtual internship is being offered in business and engineering programs. Hear Anita Mani introduces the virtual internship, so candidates need a laptop and internet to attend the internship.
Field of internship
The Microsoft virtual internship 2020 is being offered in the following area and the role of interns
- Internship for MBA
- Work with the top experts
- Undergraduates and masters in Go-in-Market
- Work with team and study about digital change
- Learn about how to connect with customers
- Learn to engage employees, business and customers globally
- Undergraduate and Masters in Engineering
- Work with engineering project of Microsoft
- Content publishing, product planning, design research, management, etc.
The required eligibility criteria for the Microsoft virtual internship 2020 is
- All international candidates are eligible
- Graduates and undergraduates can apply
- Candidates having MBA degree are also eligible
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply online for the internship in their field from HERE.