The Ministry of Defence, Pakistan, has announced the latest jobs for the Junior Research Officer (BPS-17) post. The advertised jobs are for Female candidates having Balochistan Domicile. The required qualification for the MOD jobs is a Master’s/BS degree in the relevant fields. So, interested candidates can apply for the Ministry of Defence by visiting the official website. The last date for the MOD jobs is 27 July 2022.
Ministry of Defence Offered Jobs 2022
The Ministry of Defence has announced the latest job posts for the following position.
- Junior Research Officer (BPS-17)
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Masters/BS in Political Science/IR/Sociology/Computer Science
- Age: 24 to 32 years
- No. of Posts: 08
- Location: Quetta, Turbat, Khuzdar, Noshki
- Domicile: Balochistan
- Gender: female
- Applicants must be good in Computer related skills and Orator/writer
- Applicants must be fluent in Balochi, Brahvi, Dari Pashto, and English languages
How to Apply for the Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022
- Visit the Ministry of Defence Official website to apply for the announced jobs. (https://recruitment.mod.gov.pk)
- Applicants have to deposit the Rs 100/- application fee in Askari Bank Limited.
- Last date: 27 July 2022