In September 2019 Ministry of Defence has announced 954 vacant seats in different BPS scale. Many people have applied for it and were waiting for the Ministry of Defence test date, but now the wait is over as NTS has announced the date for the Ministry of Defence test.
The test will be conducted from Thursday 14 November to Sunday 17 November depending on the seat you have applied. These tests will be held in different test centres, including NTS main building. Your centre, date and time are mentioned on your NTS Roll No Slip for Ministry of defence job.
How to Check Ministry of Defence Job 2019 NTS Roll No Slip
- Go to the official website of NTS website by clicking here
- Enter your CNIC number in the first field.
- Enter last 7 digits of your mobile phone number you have mentioned in your application form, e.g. if your phone number is 0347-1234567, then you would have to add 1234567 as password.
- After logging in, take a print of Roll No Slip and save it as you would need it on test day.
How to check Ministry of Defence Job 2019 Rejected Candidate List
- Go to the official website of NTS by clicking here.
- Enter your CNIC Number.
- Enter the code showed next to the second field.
- Press search.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2019 Guideline
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 per wrong answer.
- You should bring original CNIC with the ROLL NO SLIP you will get from NTS Website containing your image. (Mandatory)
- In case your CNIC has expired or lost
- You should bring NADRA given original Token along with original educational degree/result card. In case you have lost your CNIC attested copy of FIR is required.
- OR You should bring your passport or service card (only for government servants) along with educational degree/result card.
- You’re required to bring a clipboard and ball pen (black or blue only).
- You will not be allowed to enter in examination hall after 30 minutes of test start.
- Any electronic device, i.e. Mobile Phone, calculator, etc. are not allowed in Examination Hall.