NADRA Latest Jobs 2019
The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) was established as the National Database Organization (NDO), under the Ministry of Interior, Government Of Pakistan. It is responsible for issuing a national identity card to all national citizen of Pakistan, maintain their sensitive upgraded information and securing all the information from been stolen or theft. Various government jobs are available throughout the year at NADRA for approximately every designation. The latest jobs are available at NADRA for following posts:
- Deputy Director (Software Engineer – Dev. Ops) (No of Posts =1).
- Deputy Director (Software Engineer – Java) (No of Posts =2).
- Deputy Director (UX / UI Designer) (No of Posts =1).
- Deputy Director (Graphic Designer) (No of Posts =1).
- Deputy Director (Database Administrator, Oracle) (No of Posts =1).
- Deputy Director (Senior VOIP Developer) (No of Posts =1).
- Assistant Director (Mobile Android Developer) (No of Posts =1).
- Assistant Director (Mobile Developer – IOS) (No of Posts =1).
16 years of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from HEC recognized university is required to apply for any of these posts, with a minimum 3-5 year of experience in the respective field.
How to Apply for NADRA Jobs 2019
- You have to send your CV including all your basic information like full name, father name, CNIC, location, mailing address, education experience, contact number and date of birth.
- You have to submit these documents before November 25, 2019.
- On the right-hand corner of the application and envelop, you have to indicate the post.
- No TA/DA will be required to appear in the interview.