NTS is going to conduct the NAT 2021-VI on 13 June 2021. NAT is the abbreviation of the National Aptitude Test. NTS conducts NAT for the admissions in the a NAT associated universities/DAIs (Degree Awarding Institutes). Thus, those students who want to apply for the associated universities can apply for the NAT 2021. The last date for the NAT 2021-VI registration is 01 June 2021.
However, the NTS conducts the National Aptitude Test for different subjects. Thus, candidates having intermediate degrees can apply for the relevant NAT Test. However, the candidates will appear in the single test and will stand for admission in all associated universities in the respective subject group.
Those who want to appear in the NAT 2021-VI exams can choose the following subject according to their choice.
- NAT-IA (Arts/Humanities)
- NAT -ICOM (Commerce)
- NAT-ICS (Computer Science)
- NAT-IE (Pre-Engineering)
- NAT-IGS (General Science)
- NAT-IIA (Arts and Social Science)
- NAT-IIB (Biological Science)
- NAT-IIM (Management Science)
- NAT-IIO (Oriental and Islamic Studies)
- NAT-IIP (Physical Science)
- NAT-IM (Pre-medical)
How to Apply for the NAT 2021-VI
- For the NAT test, candidates have to register themselves online through the NTS website.
- After registration, students will get a login ID & password, through which they fill the application form.
- Then, applicants will download the application form and deposit the fees in the mentioned banks.
- After that, candidates will send the application form and deposit slip to the NTS address.
Last Date for NAT 2021-VI
The last date to apply for the NAT 2021- VI is 01 June 2021.