National Testing Service (NTS) has announced the job position of Manager. The eligible candidates are welcomed to apply for the vacancy.
National Testing Service (NTS) is an agency conducting academic performance evaluation assessments in Pakistan. NTS is responsible for conducting National Aptitude Test and Graduate Assessment Test. NTS has a record of over 17 years of conducting tests and assessments for admissions, scholarships, recruitment, promotions in unparalleled to date.
NTS requires services of growth-oriented and passionate individuals for the growth of Manager Procurement having strong strategic thinking, negotiation, and organizational skills. The responsibilities of the Manager Procurement include:
- Directing suppliers and distributors throughout the vendor assessment process
- Conducting interviews with vendors
- Negotiating supplier agreements
- Managing supplier contracts
- Managing vendor contracts
The maximum age limit of the applicant should be 50 years.
Last Date to Apply:
December 3, 2019
- Minimum 16 years of education from HEC recognized university preferably in Business/Supply Chain Management/Management Sciences.
- Certificate/Membership of CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) or CPSM (Certified Professional in Supply Management) or SPSM (Senior Professional in Supply Management) would be preferred.
- Must have sound knowledge of Public Procurement Regulator Authority Rules and related rules and regulations.
Required Experience For Manager Procurement Job:
- Should have at least 12 years post qualifications and relevant experience.
- Excellent professional background
- Experience in international procurement or with international vendors will be an added value.
Required Skills For Manager Procurement Job:
- Set Policy guidelines for the cost-effective procurement process.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities, analyze market and delivery trends.
How to Apply:
Submit your application on a specified format available at www.nts.org.pk including testimonials.
- Selected candidates will be offered competitive remuneration and attractive market-based benefits.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for assessment and interview.
The candidates are advised to keep visiting F.Sc Online for updates and news regarding NTS jobs.