The National University of Medical Science announced the Entry Test dates for admissions in MBBS/ BDS degrees 2021. All the applicants who are looking to study Medical or Dental study can apply for the Test. The applicants must appear in National MDCAT first before appearing in the NUMS Entry Test. The Entry Test of affiliated Medical & Dental Institutes will be held.
Online registration for the Entry Test has started today (12th July 2021) and continue until 10th August 2021. The Entry Test will take place on 3rd October 2021 at 10:00 am in all the provinces of Pakistan. If you fulfill the eligibility demands below, then you should apply now. When your registration is done, then start preparing for the Test.
Details of NUMS Entry Test 2021
You can get all the necessary details about the National University of Medical Science Entry Test 2021 from below.
|The announced date for Online registration||12th July 2021|
|Last date for Online registration||10th August 2021|
|Last date for Paying the Challan form fee||11th August 2021|
|Entry Test date||3rd October 2021|
|Admission fee||Rs. 3,000|
Eligibility Criteria for NUMS Test
The eligibility requirements for the applying contenders are below.
- All the Pakistani citizens, Overseas Pakistani & Foreign contenders all are free to apply for the NUMS Entry Test 2021.
- The applicant must be sixteen years old or above.
- The candidate must have a Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent 12th-grade qualification with 65% passing marks.
- The FSc or HSSC, or A levels result in the card is not mandatory for the contenders.
- The candidate appearing in the NUMS Entry Test 2021 should have passed the National MDCAT with at least 65% marks.
- Even the Test syllabus is available on the organization’s website, but still, we request the candidates not to make preparations from the limited syllabus. Broaden your mind and read the relevant topics as much as you can.
Schedule of NUMS Entry Test 2021
Here is the schedule for the NUMS Entry Test 2021.
|Registration date starts||12-07-2021|
|Registration date ends||10-08-2021|
|Last date of paying challan form||11-08-2021|
|Entry Test date||3-10-2021 at 10:00am|
NUMS Entry Test centers
The Entry Test of each province will take place in the following centers. There will be 200 contenders in each center.
- ICT (Islamabad)
- Punjab (Lahore, Faisalabad, Jhelum, Bahawalpur, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Multan, Okara & Kharian)
- Sindh ( Karachi, Hyderabad & Pano Aqil)
- Balochistan (Quetta)
- AJ&K (Muzaffarabad)
- KPK (Abbottabad, D.I.Khan & Peshawar)
Choice of Test centers
The applying contenders are eligible to select any two nearest cities to appear in the Entry Test. However, the organization has the right to change the participant’s city depending upon the seating capacity of the centers.
The pattern of NUMS Entry Test 2021
The pattern of the NUMS Entry Test 2021 is below.
150 MCQs from the respective subjects with a time limit of 150 minutes.
The MCQs percentage for each subject is below:
- Biology 40% or 60 MCQs.
- Chemistry 25% or 38 MCQs.
- Physics 25% or 37 MCQs.
- English 10% or 15 MCQs.
50 MCQs with a time limit of 30 minutes.
The contender must clear the Entry Test and Physiological Test as well. There will be no negative marking in both Tests.
How to apply NUMS Entry Test
The application procedure for NUMS Entry Tests 2021 is below.
- Visit the official website of NUMS and go to the NUMS Entry Test 2021. Apply for the Test by desktop or laptop, not by mobile phone.
- Once you complete your registration, log in to the registration portal and provide your passport-sized picture with a blue background with your CNIC/ B.form/ Passport/ NICOP.
- Download the challan form, get a print of it and pay the admission fee (RS. 3,000) at the nearest HBL bank and upload the copy of the slip at the portal.
Last date to apply for NUMS Test
The deadline to apply for NUMS Entry Test 2021 is 10th August 2021. No applications are accepted after the due date.
Points to remember
Here are some instructions that the participants need to remember before appearing for the Entry Test.
- The contenders should try to reach the examination halls three hours (at 7:00 am) before the Entry Test starts. The authorities will seal the centers at 9:00 am, and no one will be eligible to come in.
- The candidates should download the Roll no slips or Admit cards for NUMS Entry Test Portal. The contenders must enter the B.form numbers/ CNIC or Passport no to get the Roll no slip. Roll no slips will be available on the official portal from 24th September 2021 onwards.
- The participants must bring the following documents on the Test day:
- A plain & clean clipboard.
- Roll no slips/ Admit card/ Passport or CNIC/ B.form having a photo of the participant.
If the B.form is lost & the applicant has applied for the fresh B.form, provide the original Nadra slip as proof of it.
- Blue or black ballpoints (pen, pointer, pencil & gel pens are not allowed).
- Follow the Covid-19 SOPs in and out of the examination hall.
- The organization strictly prohibits the use of mobile phones, electrical watches or any gadget. If any participant seems to be involved in any such activity, the authorities will take disciplinary action against him.