NUMS has announced the admissions for the Certificate in Health Professions Education (CHPE). The announced CHPE admissions are for the 5th batch. For the CHPE admission, candidates having 16 years of qualification in different fields are eligible. However, it is 06 months of the certificate having 12 credits. Thus, interested candidates could apply through the NUMS website as registration has opened from 22 November 2021. However, the last date for the CHPE admission is 15 December 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for NUMS CHPE Admissions
Below are the eligibility criteria for the Certificate in Health Professions Education (CHPE) admissions 2021.
- Sixteen years of qualification in the following degrees.
- BS Nursing
- BS AHS
- Valid registration with regulatory body (if applicable)
NUMS CHPE Program Details
Below is the complete detail regarding the NUMS CHPE program admission 2021.
- Course duration: 06 Months
- Credits: 12 credits
- No. Of Courses 04
- Course Fee Rs 60,000/-
How to Apply for NUMS CHPE Admission
- Visit the NUMS website for the CHPE 2021 admissions.
- After the submission of the application, a challan form will be generated. Take a print of it and submit the application processing fees RS 1000/- in any branch of HBL.
NUMS CHPE Admission Schdule
- Registration From 22 November 2021
- Last date 15 December 2021
- Display of merit list 23 December 2021
- Fee submission last date 03 January 2021
- Final registration 17 January 2021
- Classes from 31 January 2021