A few days ago we posted about the NUMS re-conduct issue, and now NUMS has announced the date of the new NUMS MDCAT test.
The previous test which was held on September 01, is now cancelled and the new date for NUMS re-conduct test is declared because the test will be retaken.
At 1000 hrs on Sunday, October 6, 2019, the National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) will re-conduct MDCAT.
As we mentioned in our post earlier, the reasons behind the protest of students against NUMS. And finally, NUMS took a positive towards the requests of thousands of students.
- All those students who have already registered for NUMS 2019 need not be enrolled again.
- The students will be able to retake the test without any fee.
- For the students who want to get admission in Army Medical College, this test is compulsory to retake.
- How to get print-out of new Admit Card:
- A New admit card is necessary to appear in the test. The old Admit card will not be acceptable.
- Visit the NUMS website: www.numspak.edu.pk to get a print of the Admit card.
- Whenever the Admit card is available on the website, it will announce via the NUMS website.
Syllabus of NUMS-MDCAT 2019 Re-conduct:
- The syllabus of this test is provided on the website of NUMS. Students are recommended to prepare for the test from that syllabus.
- The Pattern of NUMS-MDCAT 2019 Re-Conduct:
- 60% (120/200) is the minimum requirement to pass this test.
- The test is divided into 4 sections:
- Biology = 80 MCQs
- Physics = 40 MCQs
- Chemistry = 60 MCQs
- English = 20 MCQs
- There will be no negative marking
- The total marks are 200.
- The total time duration is 150 minutes (2 hours- 30 minutes).
- There are different colours for question papers. The question papers will differ in the sequence of MCQs, but the number of MCQs will remain the same.
- The students will mark the MCQs on the answer sheet with which a carbon copy will be attached. The students will be able to check their answers via this carbon copy when the keys of the test will be announced.
- The answer key will be displayed the next day. You will be able to check the answers on FSc. Online.
- The official results of the candidates will be declared on the official website of NUMS and NTS.
- The candidates are advised to reach the examination centre by the time.
- Print-out of the new Admit card is necessary, which will be checked.
- Original CNIC or B-form will be checked.
Share this post to the students who are going to take the NUMS re-conduct test. Keep visiting FSc. Online for all the updates and news regarding NUMS.