Are you looking for an MHPE merit list for 2022? If yes, then you reached the perfect place. The National University of Medical Science NUMS announced the merit list of Master of Health Professions Education for session 2022-23. The successful candidate must submit the admission fee before 12th December 2022. The majority of applicants applied for admission, but only a few of the people got selected. The admission fee for non-refundable is Rs 10,000, the registration fee is 5000, and the security fee is 10,000. The total examination fee is 125,000. The net payable is 150,000.
NUMS MHPE Degree Required Documents
The successful candidates must submit the following documents while submitting the admission.
- 4 Passport-size colored photographs, white or blue background.
- Candidate’s CNIC
- HSSC/ A-Level (Equivalence) Certificate issued by the concerned board
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelors Transcript
- Sixteen years of education Degree, wherever applicable
- Sixteen years of education Transcript, wherever applicable
- SSC / O- Level Certificate issued by the concerned board
- Higher Degree and Transcript, wherever applicable
- NOC from employer (If Govt/Semi employed).
- Valid registration with the regulatory body, wherever applicable
- Original NUMS Copy of Paid Fee Challan
- NUMS Admission Offer letter
How to Check NUMS MHPE Merit List (Spring) 2023
- Interested candidates can check the merit list of Master of Health Professions Education online from the official NUMS website.
- To view the merit list of NUMS MHPE merit list, visit this link
- Download the fee challan available at the given link
- In case of any queries, feel free to contact us