Are you looking for NUMS admissions 2022? If yes, then you absolutely reached the perfect place. According to the details, the National University of Medical Science invites application of admission for a BS in Social Science of Health. Applicants who wish to get admission in such a prestigious institute will apply now by following the general terms and conditions. We have mentioned the eligibility criteria in detail. The interested candidate can apply by submitting the processing fee and submit the application form. The online registration process will start from 20th July 2022. The admission test will be conducted on 5th September 2022. The last date for submission of application is 26th August 2022 till 4:00 PM.
NUMS offered Admission:-
- BS Social Science of Health.
Important Dates to Remember:-
Applicant who applied for NUMS admission should follow the below-mentioned dates.
|Online registration starts||20-07-2022|
|Last date to apply||26-08-2022|
|Online admission test||05-09-2022|
|Displacement of Merit List||12-09-2022|
|Commencement of classes||26-09-2022|
Applicant who fulfills the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for admission can apply
- Student who successfully passes HSSC or the result awaiting students can apply for NUMS admission
- A-Level students can also apply
How to Apply for NUMS Admissions 2022:-
- The interested candidates can apply by filling the online admission form available at NUMS website
- Enter all personal and academic details
- Candidates are required to visit the nearest branch of Habib bank Ltd (countrywide) to deposit application processing fee @ Rs 3000/- latest by Friday 26 August 2022 4:00 PM PST. (Application Processing Fee Rs. 3000/- (Non-Refundable)
- After depositing the fee, scan the bank stamped “Paid Fee Challan” and attach online with the Application Form at step 2, then click the “Final Submit”.
- Applications shall be submitted through online portal only. No hard copies are acceptable.