ONLINE ADMISSION CERTIFICATES FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION CSS 2020
CSS stands for Central Superior Services. CSS Exam is conducted by the Federal Public Service Commission (Fpsc). Online Admission Certificates for Competitive Examination CSS 2020 are available. This ad is published on Thursday, 23 January 2020. To view or print an admission certificate, Click here.
To get an admission certificate online, enter your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) and click on the submit button.
During the online application process, use google chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox.
See Also: FPSC CSS Final Result 2019
How to Appy for CSS exam:
- To apply, CSS Exam has divided into five stages which are as follows
- Stage 1: Registration
- Step 2: Create and Edit Profile of the applicant
- Step 3: Applying online
- Step 4: Printing of online application form
- Step 5: Dispatch this generated computer pre-filled form.
- If you are a new user, then register yourself. Otherwise, login with your old account.
- Please enter the following information carefully. As the name, address, email cannot be changed after submission. So be careful in filling the form.
- It is compulsory to fill each entry/box, which is marked as an asterisk (*).
- After filling each entry, recheck or review the information. Make sure that your entries are correct.
- Attach required documents with your Application form. The details of the required documents are given in the FPSC official website.
See Also: HEC LAW GAT Test 2020
Eligibility Criteria for CSS Exam:
- Age Limit: Minimum 21 Years – Maximum 30 Years
- Qualification: Only bachelor’s degree holders with at least 2nd division or Foreign University Students are eligible for this exam.
- Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan or Jammu Azad Kashmir.
- Places of Interview: Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, and Quetta.
For more information, please call on 051-111-000-248 or email at [email protected]