Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA has announced multiple vacancies. There is a total of 900 job vacancies announced by PCAA.
The Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is an independent public sector agency that manages and controls all facets of Pakistan civil aviation. Almost all of the civilian airports of Pakistan are owned and operated by the PCAA. The authority has announced more than 900 job vacancies and eligible candidates are welcomed to apply.
Last Date to Apply:
December 4, 2019.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs:
Following are the details of the PCAA jobs.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of vacancies||Contract||Age||Salary|
|1.||Airport Facilitation Assistant||120||2 years||Maximum 35 years||Rs. 35000/-|
|2.||Excavator Operator||01||2 years||Maximum 40 years||Rs. 40000/-|
|3.||Grader Operator||01||2 years||Maximum 40 years||Rs. 40000/-|
|4.||Tractor Driver||08||2 years||Maximum 40 years||Rs. 28000/-|
|5.||Janitor||320||2 years||Maximum 40 years||Rs. 25000/-|
|6.||Motor Transport Driver||65||2 years||Maximum 40 years||Rs. 25000/-|
|7.||Trolley Retrievers||80||2 years||Maximum 40 years||Rs. 20000/-|
|8.||Glass Cleaners||55||2 years||Maximum 40 years||Rs. 20000/-|
|9.||Maali||190||2 years||Maximum 40 years||Rs. 20000/-|
|10.||Telephone Operator||57||2 years||Maximum 40 years||Rs. 20000/-|
- Attested photocopies of testimonials
- Middle or higher qualifications certificates
- Experience certificates
- Mark sheets
- Domicile certificate
- 3 passport size colored photographs
How to Apply:
Candidates are to send the application along with Bio-data form (available at CAA’s website), duly attested to Airport Manager, Islamabad International Airport.
Terms of Preference:
- Preference will be given to the locals of the concerned location.
- Candidates, not fulfilling the above requirements or submitting incomplete applications, shall not be accepted.
- Physical fitness/ Skill Test (if required) & interviews will be conducted at Islamabad International Airport (Pakistan), for which separate notices to the eligible candidates shall be issued.
- The candidates to be called for the Test/Interview have to produce the original document, for necessary verification.
- No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview.
- The appointment shall be subject to CAA’s medical fitness standards.
- Government servants/fitness of autonomous bodies/ corporations will be required to submit NOC, from the current employer, before the interview.
- If the candidate provides any incorrect information he will be considered invalid for the current and future jobs.
- In the event that any academic record or other documents provided by the applicants are found to be incorrect/ fake/ bogus at any point, the services of selected candidates will be terminated immediately and he/she will not be considered eligible for any job in future in CAA.
Keep visiting FSc Online for further updates and news regarding CAA jobs.
Related: PPSC Jobs 2020