Just like other countries, Pakistan Engineering Congress Scholarship invites application for the latest scholarship program 2020-21. This engineering scholarship, especially for undergraduate and postgraduate level students. PEC announced 100 scholarships in MS Engineering Programs and 100 scholarships offered to BS Engineering programs. Applicants who want to take part in any engineering discipline can apply through proper procedure. Pakistan Engineering Congress has provided scholarships to graduate students for many years. They offer Rs 4000/- monthly stipend to selected BS applicants and Rs 6000/- to the selected MS candidates.
Eligibility Criteria of Pakistan Engineering Congress Scholarship
- Students enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate degree level are eligible to apply.
- Students who already avail this scholarship are not eligible.
- Candidate must secure 75% marks to apply for PEC scholarship
- Providing Incorrect or wrong information on the application form will not be accepted
‘How to Apply for Pakistan Engineering Congress Scholarship
- The eligible candidate should apply online at PEC official website.
- Please print out the application and attach filled application form along with required documents and submit it to the Pakistan Engineering Congress building (4th Floor) Liberty Market, Gulberg III Lahore
The last date to apply for PEC scholarship is 15th November 2020