Latest Pakistan Institute of Management (PIM) Jobs 2020
Pakistan Institute of Management (PIM) has announced vacancies in their advertisement of January 2020. The eligible candidates are welcomed to apply for the vacant posts.
Pakistan Institute of Management (PIM) is an institution that is working for the training of candidates in their centers. The department operates under the supervision of the Ministry of Industries and Production, Pakistan. Here the candidates can enroll in different training programs. Currently, the PIM needs candidates to apply to fill its vacancies.
Last Date to Apply:
27 January 2020
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Experience||No. of Posts|
|1.||Manager of Business Development|
(Karachi & Islamabad)
|BPS-18||a. 10+ years of relevant experience|
b. 5+ years at Managerial level
Knowledge of the market, social media, competitor behavior, and strategy, etc.
|2.||Assistant Manager Tax|
|BPS-17||a. 5+ years of relevant experience|
b. 2+ years at Managerial level
|3.||Software Developer/ Programmer (Karachi)||BPS-15||a. 2+ years of relevant experience|
c. Working knowledge of content management systems like WordPress, Joomla, and Moodle
(Karachi & Lahore)
|BPS-14||a. 2+ years of relevant experience|
Knowledge of the market, social media, and competitions
|5.||PA to Executive Director (Karachi)||BPS-14||a. 2+ years of relevant experience||01|
|6.||Receptionist (Karachi)||BPS-14||a. 2+ years of relevant experience|
Must be fluent in Spoken English
How to Apply:
- Interested personnel may send their CVs by registered mail on the below-mentioned address.
- Please quote the post applied for on the right top corner of the envelope.
- Candidates should apply for one post only.
- All candidates who meet pre-requisite qualifications and experience will undergo a written test followed by assessment and interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called through email. Please mention your correct email address and contact number.
Keep visiting FSc Online for more updates and news regarding the Pakistan Institute of Management.