Pakistan Medical Commission Islamabad invites applications for various vacancies from eligible candidates who are members of the National Medical Authority.
Last Date to Apply:
December 15, 2019
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Experience||Age Limit|
|1.||Member Examinations||Minimum experience of 15 years, preferably 20 years, with a focus on educational examination management||55|
|2.||Member Licensing||Minimum experience of 15 years, preferably 20 years, with the majority of such experience in licensing or regulatory fields.||55|
|3.||Member Administration||Minimum experience of 15 years, preferably 20 years, senior administrative experience with senior-level decision-making background related to strategy development and operational management of reputable public or private institutions.||55|
|4.||Member Finance||Minimum experience of 15 years, preferably 20 years.||55|
|5.||Member Education & Evaluation||Minimum experience of 15 years, preferably 20 years, with a focus on medical education.||55|
|6.||Member Information Technology||Minimum experience of 15 years, preferably 20 years in positions requiring planning, organizing, implementation, audit, security, control & evaluation of IT and contemporary electronic data operators.||55|
|7.||Member Legal||Minimum experience of 15 years, preferably 20 years, with litigation and regulatory experience in the Private or Public sector.||55|
- Detailed CV/Resume
- Attested copies educational degrees and experience certificates
- Copy of CNIC
- 02 passport size color photographs
- Appointments shall be made transparently and on merit. Remuneration packages shall commensurate the position and not being than the existing MP1 scales.
- The appointment shall be for a 4-year term under section 16(2) of the Pakistan Medical Commission Ordinance, 2019.
- Interested candidates are requested to apply with the above-mentioned documents addressed to Secretary, PMC, Muave Area, G-10/4, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- The date of interviews of shortlisted candidates shall be communicated after December 15, 2019.
- A candidate may apply for more than one position through separate applications.
- At the time of the interview, the applicant must carry the original documents
Keep visiting F.Sc Online for more updates and news regarding Pakistan Medical Commission Islamabad.
Related: FPSC Jobs 2020