Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority (PNRA) announced a fellowship for the students of MS Degrees at PIEAS. The fellowship is for the MS Nuclear Engineering programs. However, the duration of the PNRA fellowship is 02 years in PIEAS. During this fellowship, candidates will get benefits such as tuition fees with a monthly stipend of RS 35000/-. So, interested candidates who want to pursue an MS degree from a well-reputed institution must apply till the last date. The last date for the PNRA fellowship 2021 is 25 June 2021.
PNRA fellowship 2021 Details
The complete detail about the PNRA MS fellowship is below. Thus, the interested candidates can easily apply without hindrance.
|University||PIEAS University, Islamabad|
|Last Date||25 June 2021|
|Written test date||31 July 2020 (tentative) for all cities, 07 August 2021 (Tentative) for Rawalpindi and Islamabad|
|Result||After 02 weeks of test|
|interview||2nd week of September (Tentative)|
|Joining date at PIEAS||08 November 2021|
Field of study offered at PIEAS
The PNRA MS fellowship at PIEAS University is for the following MS degrees
- Nuclear Engineering
Eligibility criteria for PNRA Fellowship
The required criteria for the PNRA fellowship for MS in PIEAS is:
- For the MS nuclear Engineering, BE/BSc engineering in electronics, mathematics, computer, or software OR BSc/BS (4 years) in computer science
- Candidates degree must be recognized by HEC/ PEC
- Candidates must have 2.5/4.00 CGPA or 60% marks in the annual system is required
- The age limit is 27 years old on 25 June 2021.
PNRA fellowship covers
During the fellowship, candidates will enjoy the following benefits
- Monthly stipend Rs 35,000/-
- Full tuition-fee
- Indoor medical facility for self
- After successful completion of the MS degree from PIEAS, fellows will serve at PNRA for five years.
Vacancies after Fellowship
After completing the MS fellowship at PIEAS, candidates will be designated for the following positions in PNRA.
- Assistant engineering (SPS-08) with three advance increments and promoted to the next scale after two year of service.
How to apply for PNRA Fellowship
- Candidates can apply for the PNRA fellowship through the official website.
- Applicants have to deposit RS 3500/- according to details given in the advertisement.
- Candidates will send the bank recipient and a photograph to the mentioned address.
- Last date: 25 June 2021