Recently, Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) advertised scholarships for 2022-23 for Higher Professional Education candidates. The announced PPL scholarship is for various degrees such as Engineering, Medicine, IT, Business Administration, and Education. However, PPL categorizes the scholarship into two schemes based on the areas (details are below). Candidates enrolled in public universities with bachelor’s and Masters’s degrees can apply for the PPL scholarships in 2022. However, the last date for the PPL Scholarship scheme is 21 November 2022.
PPL Scholarship 2022 Schemes
Pakistan Petroleum Limited announced the PPL scholarship 2022 under the following two schemes.
- PPL Scholarship for the students of Higher Professional Education of District Dera Bugti, Balochistan
- PPL Scholarship for other Producing Areas such as kashmore, Matiari, Sanghar, Chakwwal, Rawalpindi, and Attock. Below is the No of scholarships for each producing area
- Kashmore: 10 scholarships
- Matiari: 06 Scholarships
- Sanghar: 06 Scholarship
- Chakwal: 05 Scholarship
- Gujjar Khan, Rawalpindi: 05 Scholarship
- UC Dakhnair & Chab, Tehsil Jhand, Attock: 05 Scholarships
Eligibility criteria for PPL Scholarship 2022-23
- Applicants must have at least 60% marks in the last examination.
- Candidates should have bonafide domicile of the concerned district
- Age limit: Maximum age of 28 years
- Candidates enrolled in Public Universities
- Applicants must not receive any other scholarship
- The scholarship period will be 01-04 years based on the satisfactory performance of the candidates.
How to Apply for PPL Scholarship 2022
- Visit the PPL website and online for the scholarship. The website link is mentioned in the advertisement. (https://www.ppl.com.pk/content/education/scholarship-schemes)
- Last date: 21 November 2022.