Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation Limited PTCL Jobs 2020
Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation Limited (PTCL) has announced the post for the General Manager (Information System Audit). The job was announced on 28 June, and the location of the post is Islamabad. For the GM, PTCL is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who can work properly in stressful situations and on time. For this job, the required qualification is Masters, and the last date to apply is 12 July 2020. So, interested candidates must apply before the closing date.
PTCL Job Details
Here is the complete detail regarding the position of GM in PTCL.
|Organization Name||Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation Ltd.|
|No. of positions||01|
For the post of GM (Information System Audit), the following eligibility criteria are required:
- Masters in IT/ Computer science/Telecom engineering
- Candidate must have knowledge of Technology Audit & relevant standard, technical system, EPR, etc.
- Candidate must have minimum 12 years of experience
- Candidates having CISA, CISSP, CIA, CISM, CRISC certification will be preferred to recruit
The responsibilities of the General Manager (Information System Audit) will be:
- Prepare Audit plan & Strategic initiatives
- Have to prepare information system and Internal Audit plan
- Based on the approved audit plan, Devise activity-wise audit plan for audit assignment
- Communicate Audit Finding & Follow-up
- Issue draft report to management
- Assist in issuance of final audit report etc
- Preparation of material audit observation for the audit committee and follow-up
- Execute the approved audit plan & assignment
- Monitor progress of audit assignment as per the approved audit plan
- Undertake any special audit or assignment given by CEO or audit committee
- Control activities
- Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards
- Ensure compliance with budget, targets, and deadlines
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online from the given link HERE.